WashU Reuse Surplus Property Program
WashU has signed up for an exciting new software platform through Rheaply AxM that facilitates the internal recirculation of unwanted equipment, supplies and furniture.
This platform, WashU Reuse, is accessible by staff, faculty and students across departments and campuses and will support peer-to-peer sharing, enabling users to quickly find an item they need, and promotes re-homing unwanted items efficiently through the university.
The main goal for this program is to keep materials out of landfills and reduce the need for departments to buy new items when excellent options are already available. The result is better utilization of both financial resources and natural resources.
Ready to Start?
- Start with viewing the demonstration video to learn how it works.
- Set up a user account at washu.rheaply.com. Use your WashU email to utilize single-sign on and connect within the WashU environment (this service is only available to those with a WashU email address).
- Start browsing or creating your own surplus property listings.
- Buy, sell and trade surplus goods.
- Visit the Resources page to obtain important documentation and information.
- If items cannot be utilized within WashU, try these non-profits and businesses that may be able to repurpose or recycle the items.
- Have questions? Visit our Contacts page for information on who can help.